LIVE BACCARAT FEATURES
- Player Bonus
- Banker Bonus
- Player Pair
- Banker Pair
- Perfect Pair
- Either Pair
- Big / Small
DESKTOP MENU FUNCTIONS
MOBILE MENU FUNCTIONS
Includes general information of the games.
You can go back to the lobby or to a desire URL.
Used to redirect the player to acquire more credits
Table number: Indicates the table number of the game
Dealer Name: Indicates the name of the dealer currently playing the table dealers will change their name upon rotation.
Round ID: This is unique round identification number Player Name: Indicates the name of the player
Indicates about the minimum and maximum values allowed on each playing board betting spots.
Automatic bets can be setup. (Automatically Approve Bets)
It will display all betting/winning transactions.
This option will display the current game rules to follow while playing.
Ui can be setup up to 26+ languages.
This mode will allow to play in full screen in desktop mode.
User is able to type a message to connect with the dealer and players in the game.
1. Eight decks of cards are used.
2. Cards are given point values as follows: Ace = 1, 2-9 = pip value, 10 and face cards = 0.
3. At the start of a new shoe, the dealer will turn over one card. This will determine how many cards the dealer will burn, according to the baccarat value, except a 10 or face card will result in 10 cards burned.
4. The cut card will be placed approximately one deck (52 cards) from the bottom of the shoe. When the cut card appears, the dealer will finish that hand, play one more hand, and then start a new shoe. If the cut card comes out instead of the first card, the dealer will finish that hand, and then start a new shoe.
5. Play begins by all players betting either on the “player”, “banker”, or a tie during the predefined betting time displayed in the application.
6. After the betting time has ended and the game has entered “no more bets” mode the bets will be sent to the server and the dealer will give two cards each to the player and the banker. The score of the hand is the right digit of the total of the cards. For example, if the two cards were an 8 and 7, then the total would be 15 and the score would be a 5. The scores will always range from 0 to 9 and it is impossible to bust.
7. A third card may or may not be dealt to either the player or the dealer depending on the following rules:
a) If either the player or the banker has a total of an 8 or a 9 they both stand. This rule overrides all other rules.
b) If the player’s total is 5 or less, then the player hits, otherwise the player stands.
c) If the player stands, then the banker hits on a total of 5 or less. If the player does hit then use the chart below to determine if the banker hits (H) or stands (S):
The score of the player and dealer are compared; the winner is the one that is greater. Winning bets on the banker pay 19 to 20 (even money less a 5% commission), winning bets on the player pay 1 to 1, winning bets on a tie pay 8 to 1. In the event of a tie, banker and player bets will push.
PAYOUT AND ODDS
The following return tables show the possible outcomes of the banker, player, and tie bets for an 8-deck game.
Big and Small
The Small bet, pays 3 to 2 if the total Player and Banker cards equals four.
The Big bet pays if the total Player and Banker cards equals five or six and pays 0.54 to 1.
The Either Pair bet pays if the first two cards of the Player or Banker form a pair. A win pays 5 to 1.
The Perfect Pair pays if the first two cards of the Player or Banker form a suited pair. A win pays 25 to 1.